The Ruches area is located near the lively center of the resort of Avoriaz. Built in 1972, the 4 buildings of the Ruches area (also known as the "four seasons") are mainly composed of studios. Each residence is at the foot of the ski slopes (close to chairlifts of the “Tour”, “Stade” and “Lac-Intrêts via Hauts Forts area).
Residences located in the Ruches area : Allegro, Andante, Adagio et Vivace.
Close to :
Center of the resort :
- ourist Office
- skipasses office
- Restaurants, bars, nightclub
- Supermarkets : Carrefour Montagne and Sherpa
- Shops (clothes, shoes, ski shops, jewelry ...)
- Tobacco shop
- Wellness center: "Spa Avoriaz"
- Bodyform (Squash)
- Banks: "Banque Populaire des Alpes" and "Crédit Agricole des Savoie"
- ESF Office: French ski school located at the Cap Neige building)
- Village des enfants (ski school 3-16 years)
- Ice-skating rink
- Aqualudique Center : "Aquariaz"
- Primary school
Place des Dromonts
- Galerie des Hauts Forts : laundry, gift shop and interior design
- Ski Shop : Daniel Charié and René Collet
- Bakery "Mamie Brioche"
- Bar-lounge of the Hotel des Dromonts